Pictures of Enzo's Memorial Service

On October 6, 2010, 6-month old Enzo was in a car accident with his parents and older brother and sister. Almost 48 hours later, he went home to be with Jesus. This blog is run by his family members and is our way of sharing our grief and hope with everyone who cares to visit. We rejoice in knowing that one day we will be reunited with Enzo in eternity! If you would like to contact us, you can email us at InMemoryofEnzo@gmail.com (not case-sensitive).

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Grief Today

Psalms 34:18 “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”

I think the entire family’s spirits are somewhat subdued, as today is the day we bury our sweet precious Enzo at a private family service. I don’t have words to express what I feel when looking at a baby-sized casket. And I usually always have words to describe what I am feeling. But not today.

So this post is going to be short, as in, not filled with my original thoughts, as many others posts have been. Please pray for us as his body is put in the ground to rest and as we come to terms with the finality of the last two weeks.

Psalm 61:2 “When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I.” Sometimes our grief is too overwhelming for us. Thank you Jesus that we can come to you, as we are, without having to be strong. Thank you that you can handle our grief, our emotions, our questions. Thank you that you stick by us when we don't understand and our faith gets shaky.

"Hold My Heart" by Tenth Avenue North: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rty6JEwfuPU

Grace and Peace to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Williams family: You were on my mind a lot today. I just pulled up the blog, and saw that you buried Enzo today. I can only imagine how hard it must have been, and I know that your faith is sustaining you. I am in awe of the collective strength that you, Kaitlin and Todd, possess. My best wishes to you and your families.

    ReplyDelete